[sf-lug] [PYCLASS] Monday Sep 29: Chapter 2

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Sep 28 01:31:34 PDT 2008

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008, Alex Kleider wrote:

> http://doodle.ch/h8xv7zaycibce2ic

Thanks for doing that, Alex, and thanks everyone else for filling it in -
this week ended up pretty crazy for me.

The people have spoken, and they say:

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29
THE GRIND CAFE (783 Haight St)
6 PM - CHAPTER TWO

As a reminder, I would appreciate if everyone who wants to come do these
things BEFORE showing up:

* do the reading (chapter 2 of
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.html ), and

* email me your answers to the exercises

You don't *have* to do either of those, but I *bet* you that you will
learn more if you do that.

And we'll discuss over grub on Monday evening.  (Ron and others who can't
make it Monday - by all means, we can do this "distance learning" style if
you just do the reading and email me your answers to the exercises.  It's
not too late to catch up!  And I'll keep issuing the Doodle poll to check
what dates work for people.)

-- Asheesh.

P.S. Now I'm done pestering the list for the next few hours.

--
He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
 		-- J.R.R. Tolkien