[sf-lug] Status of the OpenMoko Meetings

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Sep 23 13:13:16 PDT 2008

Jeffrey Malone wrote:
> Well, it's been about a week since anyone's mentioned a word about
> this on this list.
> Seemingly, the meetings are in some sort of hiatus based on peoples
> availability, and while an initial suggestion that a meeting could be
> held today was made, no one (including myself) seemed to follow up on
> that at all.
>
> So, I pose the question, what is the plan we're all having with these?
> Is the interest still here for it, or has it waned?
>
> Jeffrey

There is interest on my part, I'm just slammed at work.

I'd like to suggest we skip tonight, partially because our host, Greg,
is out of the country, and partially because I am slammed, and finally
because it's already today.

and I'd like to suggest we invite a special guest for next meeting:
Steven Mosher, VP of Marketing. Now before you all role your eyes at the
word "marketing" I'd like to point out that he's not at all "that kind"
of marketing guy. He's really a pleasure to talk with and work for.

I'll ask Steve if he can make a meeting next week, same time, same place.

How does that sound?

Michael