[sf-lug] need coffee shop with free wifi

Alden Meneses aldenm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 10:14:03 PDT 2008

in the area
tart to tart on new montgomery and mission. free wi-fi but parking might be
shite.
you also have harvest and rowe on 2nd and mission but don't know if they
open on weekends.

out of the area
good earth cafe, 9th and irving - parking is also shite

do you have AT&T DSL at home? You can use the wifi at Starbucks and
McDonalds for free.

good hunting.