[sf-lug] the school gets press in the SF Chronicle

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:20:45 PDT 2008

the school that many members of this LUG are supporting has gotten some good
press in yesterday's San Francisco Chronicle:

Our efforts are paying off, because we are supporting a school that is
taking marginal kids and teaching them to think of themselves as success
stories.  This article talks about a girl who went from testing in the 16th
percentile to the 75% percentile as an example.

So kudos and thanks to all of you who have helped out at the school.
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point