[sf-lug] linux voice recognition?

Dennis J Harrison Jr dennisharrison at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:58:16 PDT 2008

I would suggest trying to get speech recognition working inside of
asterisk first, if you are looking for a more filled out introduction.
 There will be lots of documentation on various methods of this.
Check out voip-info.org and #asterisk on freenode.  Once you get
sphinx working in that situation it will be trivial to take input from
a different channel and script things based on that.

Hope this helped.