[sf-lug] Next Openmoko meeting: Tuesday?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Sat Sep 13 11:14:31 PDT 2008

jim wrote:
> a couple of tasks that can integrate less-
> experienced people with more experienced
> people are testing and documentation, both
> of which can support demonstrating the
> product, another, similar task area.

Jim, of course, speaks wisely, as I had the pleasure of discovering at a
recent meeting.

Excellent suggestion. So perhaps we do a project e.g. Jeffrey's nextbus
project, some of us code, some of us write documentation, some of us test.

How does everyone feel about that? I would be happy to be a "floater",
making sure that information was flowing back and forth and that
everyone was gainfully involved.

I'd be particularly interested in hearing from the newbies who might
otherwise sit quietly in the back and wait for other people to say wise
things. Come on! Newbies are also wise!