[sf-lug] OpenMoko meeting

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Sep 12 17:39:37 PDT 2008

GregBot wrote:
> I apologize for my silence about the next OpenMoko meeting.  I've had  
> to travel for a family emergency, and won't be back to SF until after  
> the 23rd, unfortunately.  It sounds like the other meeting that night  
> might be more compelling anyway.
> Nonetheless, I don't think you should wait until I return for the next  
> meeting.  Michael - if you want to contact me about scheduling a  
> meeting while I'm away, I can talk to someone at our space who can  
> make sure the group can get in, etc.

Sorry to hear about your family emergency. I wish you all the best.

I agree with you and Jeffrey. Let's postpone the meeting until the 23rd 
when Greg is back. I feel a little odd using his space when he can't come.


More information about the sf-lug mailing list