[sf-lug] mass copy of one file to multiple user accounts

jim jim at well.com
Tue Sep 2 15:40:03 PDT 2008

   probably that will work. the easiest form
would be to put out a URL that looks like
http://www.sf-lug.com/CEfile
(don't click the above link, there's nothing
there right now; "CEfile" would be replaced
with a meaningful filename, of course).

   what's the file format? ASCII text or
RTF or HTML or what?
   also, how big is it?