[sf-lug] Other locations

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Sep 1 22:43:05 PDT 2008

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, Femtoghoti wrote:

> not sure how this came about ... but all those locations are much better
> for me.  This assumes I can make the time to get back to the meetings :)

Yay!

I'd like to make a further suggestion: Our Sunday meetings could be in
different place than our Monday meetings.

The confusion that could result from this could be avoided, I hope, by a
*very clear* table on the website.

I particularly like this idea because there are so many places that are
open during only one of our scheduled meeting times.

I look forward to further replies in this thread. (-:

-- Asheesh.