[sf-lug] Hello! Just moved to San Francisco!

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 20:09:32 PDT 2008

hi Alex,

2008/8/29 Alex Yarochkin <alex.yarochkin at gmail.com>

>  Hello!
>
> Just moved to San Francisco and want to introduce my self!

Welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself!  This is a relatively friendly
list, so I hope you feel welcome here.

I'm sure you have already seen our home page, which tells when meetings
occur:

http://www.sf-lug.org/

Next regular meeting at the javacat on geary in SF: * Sunday, September 7,
2008, from 11:00 AM till 1:00 PM *at the Javacat cafe, on Geary at 20th in
San Francisco.

*SF-LUG meetings* are the first Sunday of the month, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM,
and third Monday of each month, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
I would strongly suggest that you consider attending one of these free
meetings.  It is very informal, and held in a cafe.  The point is that
people who have questions can just talk with other interested people.  There
are also several other email lists in the SF Bay Area, but this list is
probably one of the most friendly lists here.

I hope you have fun, and I look forward to meeting you at an event!

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point