[sf-lug] Creating a Distro

phillip tribble phillip.tribble at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:55:22 PDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 9:39 AM, phillip tribble
<phillip.tribble at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:30 PM, phillip tribble <
> phillip.tribble at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 12:20 AM, phillip tribble <
>> phillip.tribble at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I will work on the test image and distribute it. Squash is an amazing
>>> tool =)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Phillip Tribble
>>> Rushers Blog
>>> http://rusher.webhop.org
>>> "If you don't take one step forward, you will always be one step behind"
>>>

>> I setup a website for discussion and information:
>> http://rusher.webhop.org:69/wordpress/?page_id=129
>>
>> I will post a download link when I create the public ready image.
>>

>> --
>> Phillip Tribble
>> Rushers Blog
>> http://rusher.webhop.org
>> "If you don't take one step forward, you will always be one step behind"
>>

> The download link and instructions are on the website. I am still working
> on the iso, it should be available later today.
>
> http://rusher.webhop.org:69/wordpress/?page_id=129
> --
> Phillip Tribble
> Rushers Blog
> http://rusher.webhop.org
> "If you don't take one step forward, you will always be one step behind"

I made a developer chrooted environment on my server. If you want to
participate, email phillip.tribble at gmail.com to request access. The entire
File system is 1.2GB installed. Squashing worked great on /usr and /opt. The
previous image was almost 3GB.