[sf-lug] LinuxWorld

Bobbie Sellers bliss at california.com
Tue Aug 5 16:46:49 PDT 2008

ron wellman wrote:
> wondering what volunteers at the LUG table are doing this year...
> chatting with visitors, handing out disks, etc?

	Pretty much so.  No disks of our own to hand out but
the Fedora table is down the way and the PC-BSD is across
the way.

	One man from Pennsylvania came by hoping to make
contacts with speakers for his group in Buxmont.  Otherwise
we told people about the meeting schedules and handed out
calendars.
	Then I got up and looked at the Installfest and a few
other things.  About 3:45PM I got up and came home via the
27 bus.  I had walked down as I had just missed that bus and
any other useful ones this morning.  Had a good time with the
users who stopped to chat.

     later
     Bobbie aka bliss at california dot com

--
     bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA* SF-LUG

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
  It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
  the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
  It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
         --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.