[sf-lug] Some LUGOD flyers for the LUG booth (Was Re: LinuxWorld)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Aug 5 15:03:13 PDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 01:21:54PM -0700, ron wellman wrote:
>    wondering what volunteers at the LUG table are doing this year... chatting
>    with visitors, handing out disks, etc?

Oh hey, if the LUG booth people would be so kind, there are some flyers
for some upcoming LUGOD meetings out here in Davis!

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/lugod_code_swarm_200810.pdf
and:
  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/lugod_zareason_200811.pdf

And I should make some for this and next months' talks. :^/

--
-bill!