[sf-lug] OpenMoko

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Aug 4 21:44:08 PDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, phillip tribble wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just paid for my Free Runner phone online today. I was wondering if anyone
> else has it and their thought/reviews of the device. I have T-Mobile so I
> hpoe it works =(

My FreeRunner works great with T-Mobile.

You can try the stable but boring Qtopia distribution.  I'll say more
after I'm back in the States on August 17, unless I get some time to play
with my FreeRunner while at Debconf next week!

-- Asheesh.

--
I'm still waiting for the advent of the computer science groupie.