[sf-lug] what "consistency", not near the user - we don't got no consistency!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jul 30 12:58:23 PDT 2008

Quoting Paul Ward (dssstrkl at gmail.com):

> Sorry that gmail doesn't meet your lofty quoting standards. Some of us
> have things to do in the day that might interfere with admining out
> personal mailservers.

At your leisure, look at the garbled "text/plain" portion of the
"multipart/alternative" mess you're sending out.

Anyhow, sorry, but I'm a bit busy today to even spend time reading
OS-advocacy essays, which among other problems have nothing whatever to
do with what I posted about before Bruce Coston suddenly gave the topic
a huge yank in some random direction and then you appear to have
done likewise.  (No offence intended, but I have absolutely no reason to
care what operating systems you or pretty nearly anyone else like and
why.)