[sf-lug] Linux Hater's Blog

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jul 29 15:30:21 PDT 2008

   a friend of mine expects in time there'll be
vending machines into which we can drop quarters,
twiddle a few buttons and dials, and out drops
a custom chip. until that time, open source
hardware will work for those with silicon
foundries, it seems to me.
   anybody know the latest on the LinuxBIOS
project?