[sf-lug] [Fwd: [FSF] FSF Pizza Party in San Fran on Aug. 5th!]

jim jim at well.com
Tue Jul 29 15:34:02 PDT 2008

   Free Software Foundation is trying to get money,
this rate figures $10 per month. they might be into
allowing entree for partial donations or
possibly purchases of their wares (books, etc.).
   judging from deborah's language, it looks like
you can just come on in and withstand their stares
and other intimidations that you join up.
   i, of course, don't really know.