[sf-lug] anybody have spare parts?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 20:19:00 PDT 2008

hi Jim,

Thanks so much for getting those parts!

Vincent is here with me a group of us at the school for his Eagle project.
Vincent says that he will be here from 4 to 8 pm tomorrow.  Would it be
convenient for you to drop off the stuff at the school during those hours?
You will need to email Vincent to set that up with him.

I might be able to pick up the stuff on my way back from Felton, although I
am hoping to go straight from Felton back to the school.  I will call you
tomorrow to see how you are doing.  Is that okay for you?

Thanks either way a great deal for your help, Jim.