[sf-lug] anybody have spare parts?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:31:42 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 1:38 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   toya and ryan, of san francisco community colocation
> project ( http://www.sfccp.net ) have given me a 2U box
> to deliver to you. i'm willing to pick up ron's thing,
> if i know where to go, and deliver to you.
>   specify yes, when, where.

I did speak with Earl Malmrose today, and he will be at the school at 6 pm
tonight.  I will be at the school at 5 to 7 pm tonight.  Some of us also
will be at the school tomorrow afternoon and evening.  I won't be there
until evening, as I will be filming the Felton installfest called
Lindependence 2008, but I will be there later in the evening.

Jim, if you are free tomorrow and would like to go to Felton, please let me
know.  Sorry about the last minute notice, but I could not avoid it, since
this week was OScon and the Malmrose crew was up there, and I was not sure
what they would be doing tomorrow until today.

c u
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point