[sf-lug] anybody have spare parts?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 14:31:42 PDT 2008

hi

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 1:38 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   toya and ryan, of san francisco community colocation
> project ( http://www.sfccp.net ) have given me a 2U box
> to deliver to you. i'm willing to pick up ron's thing,
> if i know where to go, and deliver to you.
>   specify yes, when, where.

I did speak with Earl Malmrose today, and he will be at the school at 6 pm
tonight.  I will be at the school at 5 to 7 pm tonight.  Some of us also
will be at the school tomorrow afternoon and evening.  I won't be there
until evening, as I will be filming the Felton installfest called
Lindependence 2008, but I will be there later in the evening.

http://lindependence.net/

Jim, if you are free tomorrow and would like to go to Felton, please let me
know.  Sorry about the last minute notice, but I could not avoid it, since
this week was OScon and the Malmrose crew was up there, and I was not sure
what they would be doing tomorrow until today.

c u
--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point