[sf-lug] new to this list

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 08:48:21 PDT 2008

Welcome to Gareth, of course.

As an aside: I have found that his experience of easily finding computers that others have discarded is not uncommon. I often recommend to people who are seeking an inexpensive computer to simply ask among their friends and acquaintances if they have anything that they are no longer using and want rid of. I have certainly acquired more than one this way. Then it's on to the fun of installing Linux.