[sf-lug] Open Source Workshop at Linux World: C, C++ and Python on Mobile Devices]

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jul 21 22:41:07 PDT 2008

as seen on BayPIGgies mailing list...

Open Source Goes Mobile Workshop

http://mktools.forum.nokia.com/invitation/opensourcegoesmobile

Date, Time & Location
August 6th, 2008
9:30am - 4:00pm
Moscone center South Hall, 747 Howard street   San Fracisco, CA                                       East Mezzanine Level, Room 222

Event Overview
Nokia invites all Open source developers (Linux, C, C++, Python)
for a fun filled Mobile Open Source Developer Day in San Francisco,
organized alongside LinuxWorld held in Moscone Center in early August.

In this event we will show you how to develop open source applications
for S60 smart phones -- The World's Biggest Smart Phone Community.
We will tell you about new business opportunities, provide latest
technical updates and also give some technical training for open
source development on mobile devices. You will hear from industry
experts on topics like Python, Qt, Open C++, STL and Maemo.