[sf-lug] great scanning experience under Hardy Edubuntu

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 14:00:48 PDT 2008

hi

I just wanted you to know that I had a really good experience setting up my
HP Officejet 5510 under Edubuntu Hardy, and so I documented it here:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=5346522#post5346522

Your [customers, readers, noobs] should feel good about choosing HP products
with Linux, because at least this product was really well supported.  HP
even provides a toolbox tool for it that automagically appears in System >
Preferences, as I mention in the thread.  Not sure if HP did that or if
Canonical did.  But it was definitely a success story.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point