[sf-lug] McCain doesn't know how to use a computer

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:02:08 PDT 2008

I had laugh.  What was it someone said the other day?  Something to the
effect of McCain being older than FM Radio.  I believe there was an actual
website dedicated to the things that McCain is older than.  Many of them
will surprise you.  My biggest gripe is electing someone who already forgets
so many facts and makes numerous errors when speaking.  Perhaps dementia has
already begun setting in with him?  Who knows.  If it were up to me, I would
write in Stephen Hawking.

2008/6/11 Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com>:

> amazing
>

> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/11/mccain-admits-he-doesnt-k_n_106478.html
>
> This is clearly an attempt to show that he's just plain ol' folks.  He
> doesn't want anyone thinking he's an elitist, which is the charge he is
> throwing at Obama.
>
> BTW, I am not usually political on FOSS lists, and I am not going to start
> here.  I'm not advocating Obama over McCain on this list.  There are lots of
> Republicans in FOSS lists.  Eric Raymond is a libertarian gun-user.  Just to
> name one.

Ernest de Leon
http://www.smbtechadvice.com

voiced by Benjamin Franklin