[sf-lug] [Fwd: Re: Does anyone know how to recover files from a LVM volume?]

Bobbie Sellers bliss at california.com
Tue Jun 10 08:56:02 PDT 2008

Kristian Erik Hermansen wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:45 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
>
>> Don't trust those Norwegians, man.  My Aunt Bjorg warned me about those
>> guys!
>>

> Rick, you fleskepanne, I resent that statement!!!

    I suspect you Northerners are funning the rest  of us
but the page is on brandonhutchinson.com so I suspect
he is not of any persuasion related to your ethnic
problems.   Odd merely(?) came up with the url
but there are writings on the page from Hutchisons's
experience as a "Senior UNIX Systems Engineer for an
application services provider in Minneapolis, MN."

    His new stuff goes to:
    <http://brandonhutchinson.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Main_Page>

    Selah.

    later
    bliss at california dot com

--

%e bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA* SF-LUG

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
 It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
 the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
 It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
        --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.