[sf-lug] sf-lug Digest, Vol 31, Issue 20

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jun 8 18:38:15 PDT 2008

(good guess, i'd say: those whose experience is not
great probably would benefit from pointers to install
techniques. say, i bet they'd get such pointers if
they show up at a cabal date:
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/ shows cabal is meeting
on June 14 from 4 PM to 11:59.
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/ shows the same.