[sf-lug] Anyone going down to Mountain View who could help pick up a computer for the school?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 11:39:02 PDT 2008

hi,

Someone has offered the school a P4 and a Tivo 1 series for our school
project.  If anyone would be going from Mountain View to San Francisco in
the next week or two, it would be great if we could get an assist in this
regard.  We are now hoping to complete the transition of the school's
Edubuntu lab from a thin client lab to a hybrid client lab, and we hope to
have 23 P4 boxes with at least 512 MB of RAM installed with an additional 27
available to giveaway to students.  The Fall session starts in early August,
and so we are hoping to have the school's Edubuntu lab done by 5 pm on
Sunday, July 27, so that any unexpected problems which arise can be solved
before the school session starts.

Thanks in advance for any help.