[sf-lug] Regarding the "new" (Silicon Mechanics) SF-LUG box ...

jim jim at well.com
Sat Jun 7 09:49:19 PDT 2008

   per below, I'm up for a Monday evening get-together.
respond if you are, too.

   also, the gizmo i've got for the supermicro 1U box
is Model AOC-IPMI20-E
   but i don't get how to use it without a console
server. as the box will be situated at the ServePath
Spear Street facility, i suppose the trick is to find
out if the facility has a console server and if so,
can we use a channel, right?