[sf-lug] how to improve the sf-lug web site(s)?

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:17:06 PDT 2008

hi

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:10 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

> good ideas.
>   i say let's have the scheduled meetings at
> javacat and have one extra meeting each month
> at some other place as a means of scouting
> out an alternative.
>   what do you say?

That sounds like a brilliant idea!

We could try holding the meetings at the school.  The upside is that it is
quiet and we would have access to machines for those who are not able or
don't want to bring their machines.  The downside is that there is no wi-fi
available, although there is plenty of wired access.

Another downside is that there is no food available.  We could order pizza.

One upside is that there is tons of free, gated parking, and plenty of
public transit, as the 38 Geary bus stops right at the school; the 4 Sutter
and the 2 Clement stop a few blocks away, as does the 22 Fillmore.  The 24
Divisadero stops just one block away.

c u