[sf-lug] audible.com

Paul Ward dssstrkl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:50:54 PDT 2008

I seem to recall Cory Doctorow mentioning that he had to use 2 macs
nonstop for a month ripping all of his audible books to cd when he
switched to ubuntu. That's the problem with DRM. I'm sure you can find
whatever you want on the pirate bay, but are prevented from being an
honest customer because of your desire for freedom.

Paul Ward
Sent from my iPhone
(So please excuse any typos or terseness)