[sf-lug] sf-lug news update

Kenneth Starks helios at fixedbylinux.com
Wed Jun 4 04:25:57 PDT 2008

Christian,

This is the type of project I live for.  Unfortunately, financial situation
does not allow me to come out and help with this project...but I can
publicize it heavily.  I am gone most of the day but will be back this
evening and will start an article on your efforts.  I will send you drafts
for your blue pencil.  This is too critical to let it go now.

Ken