[sf-lug] OT: Thank you for not voting, today

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 4 02:17:45 PDT 2008

Quoting Paul Ward (dssstrkl at gmail.com):

> Geez Rick, bitter much?

I gather that the humour must have been a bit too deadpan.

Rather than posting yet another boring reminder that people should be
aware of the election, and exercise their franchise, I stated it in the
form of a plea to _not_ vote, so that I can have greater influence in
the tally.

I had _thought_ that, if nothing else, my including the LWV link at
which to find one's polling place and see a tailored sample ballot (and
my stressing the polling places' opening and closing hours) would have
been an absolute dead giveaway -- but apparently not.