[sf-lug] Ubuntu Server on Laptops

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:22:31 PDT 2008

Looked in there, what exactly should I be looking for?  I know that the
acpi_lid_closed even is triggering because when I close the lid, the
backlight does turn on.  Problem is that when you re-open it, the backlight
does not turn back on.  It's like the lid_open event is not triggering.

--
Ernest de Leon
http://www.smbtechadvice.com

voiced by Benjamin Franklin