[sf-lug] Pizza and boxes this Saturday

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:25:50 PDT 2008

hi

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 2:16 PM, ron <rondosxx at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I picked up a couple monitors from Mark Zanfardino over in Concord this
> morning to deliver to your lab. I showed up at the school about 2 pm. You
> guys must have eaten the pizza and smuggled in some beer and then took a
> nap, because I didn't find the door unlocked or hear any sounds.

I'm sorry about your inconvenience!  And thanks for trying!  If you read the
messages that I sent, I did say that you would need to phone me, because the
school is so big that there is no way that we would have heard you.  We were
working in a room that was fully one block away from the entrance where you
were trying to reach us.  That is why I asked you to call me at 415-351-1300
to let you in.

> So there are two monitors temporarily in my car. Fortunately Mark didn't
> make a special trip over from Concord! ron

I could get those monitors from you some time today.  Would you please call
me at 415-351-1300.  I will try to be available perhaps some time around 8
pm or so?  Does that work for you?

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point