[sf-lug] Ubuntu

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:59:33 PDT 2008

2008/5/30 Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com>:
> Just wanted to let you know (for those that didn't watch the Celtics
> post-game show)...the Celtics have a chant where they say 1-2-3-Ubuntu.
> Apparently Doc Rivers got it from a book by Desmond Tutu.  I just had to
> smile.  :)

Yeah, that's been going on or a long time now :-)  I have a Google
Alert setup on the keyword "ubuntu", and the Celtics first showed up
on October 4th, 2007.  Of course, being a Bostonian, I enjoyed
watching the Celtics run up a nice winning streak at the beginning of
the season too...hehe
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen