[sf-lug] WAY OT: Car Stereo Analog Electronics

Mark K. Zanfardino mzanfardino at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:02:54 PDT 2008

Matt,

The quality of the sound is pretty good.  I've got the stock Lexus
stereo (whatever model that may be!) and a higher-end adapter (Belkin, I
think).  Do spend the money for a decent adapter though.  I've used them
in the past and I find the cheap ones break.  Specifically the wire
develops a short that destroys stereo.

I'd guess the quality of your stereo would determine the overall quality
of the sound though.  And as <$20 you can certainly give it a try.  If
you don't like it, then you can just return it.

Mark