[sf-lug] Hacked RHEL4/PHP4 server

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu May 22 07:54:30 PDT 2008

Just realize that even if the system utilities don't appear to be
trojaned, an attacker could have loaded a malicious kernel module
which has patched the syscall table and is filtering all requests your
binaries make...

Kristian Erik Hermansen
--
"When you share your joys you double them; when you share your sorrows
you halve them."