[sf-lug] For all those running Debian or derivatives like Ubuntu

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:47:20 PDT 2008

Some people are probably having an "oh shit" moment.  However, I
presume that the random seed would need to have been captured in
real-time while you were creating your encryption keys?  I haven't
looked into it in depth, but ill keep my ears open for new
developments...interesting

On 5/13/08, Ernest De Leon <edeleonjr at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.smbtechadvice.com/2008/05/debian-security-advisory-openssl.html
>

> --
> Ernest de Leon
> http://www.smbtechadvice.com
>
> "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
> deserve neither liberty nor safety." - A common 18th Century sentiment
> voiced by Benjamin Franklin
>
> "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
> government." - Edward Abbey
>
> "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -
> Edmund Burke, English statesman and political philosopher (1729-1797)

Kristian Erik Hermansen
--
"When you share your joys you double them; when you share your sorrows
you halve them."