[sf-lug] More Self inflicted Display Issues

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Fri May 9 07:45:29 PDT 2008

Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting bobbie sellers (bliss at california.com):
>
>> I think user-friendly moves more toward gvim, but to each the tool
>> with which they are most comfortable.
>
> Do I need to use special <irony> tags?

	;)

	later
	bliss -- C  O C O A  Powered... (at california dot com)

--
  bobbie sellers -(Back to Angband)Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
  It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
  the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
  It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
	--from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.