[sf-lug] More Self inflicted Display Issues

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Thu May 8 12:38:31 PDT 2008

Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Blake Haggerty (Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com):
>
>> nano has never worked for me on any file I have ever tried it with. I
>> have read about this issue but never found a fix.
>
> <tongue align="cheek">
> The nano editor is far too user-hostile for ordinary folks, who would be
> well advised to stick to far less elite text-editors like vi and emacs.
> </tongue>

	I think user-friendly moves more toward gvim, but to each the tool
with which they are most comfortable.

     later
     bliss at california dot com

--
  bobbie sellers -(Back to Angband)Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*

     Ningen banji          Human beings do
     Samazama no           Every single kind
     Baka a suru           Of stupid thing
         --- 117th edition of Haifu Yanagidaru published in 1832