[sf-lug] email, Reply-to:, lists, and all that jazz

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Apr 30 00:19:11 PDT 2008

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, Rick Moen wrote:

>> Of course, the "Waaah!  Yes, you've proven that munging technology is bad
>> and has been utterly rejected by standards authorities, but it's what
>> we want" people aren't going to _bother_ using procmail, but there's a
>> nice pool of water for any horses willing to drink.
>
> Indeed.  You like the cup.  Drink from the cup. (*)

Oops, poking around http://people.debian.org/~branden/ 's humor section
reveals "the real official motto" may not be the positive message I meant
to send.

The message I meant to send with the above is that I do, indeed, use the
procmail filter you described, and I am very happy drinking from that cup.
That, and that Rick's use of the word "drink" made me think of that
picture.

-- Asheesh.

--
Politics is not the art of the possible.  It consists in choosing
between the disastrous and the unpalatable.