[sf-lug] Serious Newbie, Trouble with PDF's

jim jim at well.com
Mon Apr 28 17:03:04 PDT 2008

   i'd try opening one and using File>Save As
and save as some .html page in your
/home/cheryl directory. then use email to
create a message to yourself and attach the
file. Send, wait, receive, and verify.

   caveat: i usually have the less-elegant
solutions and sometimes none at all. but no
harm to try while waiting for the smarter
ones' answers.