[sf-lug] Serious Newbie, Trouble with PDF's

Truth E. Ness truth.e.ness at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:48:56 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am as it says, a serious newbie.....

I paid for and downloaded some old newspaper articles from the NY Times
website, everything looked fine, and it said it was saving each of them as
/home/cheryl/.mozilla/firefox/jglar1hg.default/Cache/(then a long string of
numbers).  But now when I try to email them as attachments, they don't show
up at the receiver's mailbox, or they open and there's no document.  I was
emailing them to Officemax so they can print them, my printer's not
working.  Any idea what I did / am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help  :)

Cheryl

x X x

War has no victors, only survivors.
-Origin uncertain