[sf-lug] Ubuntu release ("back on-list" sub thread)

Paul Ward dssstrkl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 22:36:56 PDT 2008

Can we table this? I havent been in a flame war in a while, and I'd
like to keep it that way. Regardless of who's right and what's
technically correct, this conversation is esentially pointless. If the
list lives on Rick's server, it follows Rick's rules. Period. It just
takes a couple of seconds to change the reply fields. If I can deal
with on an iPhone, it shouldn't be an issue on a desktop. It might not
be as convenient as possible, but seeing as how this is a Linux user
group, its not like we're into doing things the easy way!

Paul Ward
Sent from my iPhone