[sf-lug] Ubuntu release ("back on-list" sub thread)

jim jim at well.com
Sun Apr 27 14:06:43 PDT 2008

hmmm. good point. you'd like the mailman server
to send mail such that the reply to: field is
the list so that reply sends to the list (then
what's the purpose in this context of reply all?).
correct me if i've got it wrong.

i'm not sure it's a good idea, ultimately, but
worth inspection. we (hopefully someones more
than just me) will check this out: can we do it
as well as should we do it.