[sf-lug] [Fwd: [Fwd: Get two Mandriva Linux releases at an exceptional price!]]

jim jim at well.com
Sat Apr 26 10:54:41 PDT 2008

also from bobbie...

     This morning I spent a lot of time looking at one of the reviews
of the latest Mandriva releases online and after that I decided to send
this on to you for possible use on the SF-LUG list.  The part about
support for multi-media convinced me that I will be getting the full
release.  Now I am waiting for my ISP to tell me if the line is good
enough for DSL.  If I can wait long enough to setup a download I will
go with the online edition but otherwise the Mandriva store is in Chino
I believe so service should be speedy.

     Mandriva 2008 Spring in the media:
http://www.mandriva.com/enterprise/en/company/press/speaking-about-mandriva-linux-2008-spring-in-media

Get two Mandriva Linux releases at an exceptional price!

Mandriva has just launched its 2008 Spring version and many Mandriva Linux
users have purchased the Powerpack download version. Today many users ask
themselves what is the advantage of the Powerpack subscription offer.

http://store.mandriva.com/product_info.php?products_id=73

We may wonder, what is the difference between the Powerpack Subscription and
the Powerpack download, box and DVD versions?

The Powerpack Subscription's offer allows you to get the two full and complete
commercial releases of Mandriva Linux each year. The Powerpack download, the
box version or the DVD versions allow you only one version of the current
version.

If you want to take advantage of two versions per year at an exceptional price:
only 59 euros / USD69 !
Subscribe right now to the Powerpack Subscription by following this link:
http://store.mandriva.com/product_info.php?products_id=73

Once you will have installed the 2008 Spring version you will get the upgrade
to the 2009 version for free when it will come up! These versions include
more than 3000 applications, commercial drivers and plugins with an auto
install system avoiding you fastidious installations!

Mandriva 2008 Spring in the media:
http://www.mandriva.com/enterprise/en/company/press/speaking-about-mandriva-linux-2008-spring-in-media

And don't forget, the Mandriva Club is now free! Only the Powerpack
Subscription is for sale which gives access to the full commercial versions of
Mandriva Linux.

The Mandriva online team.

Manage your acccount :
https://my.mandriva.com/newsletter/