[sf-lug] Sex, Drugs, and UNIX -- the truth is revealed

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 18:47:27 PDT 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
>  This guy? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Kahn

No, it's not Philippe Kahn, although thanks for linking to that
article because he seems to be a very interesting person indeed :-)
The one who wrote Sex, Drugs, and UNIX is "Alex Morton", and is the
same guy that contacted me directly.  I followed up with him and
apparently Alex lives close to Vancouver primarily, but is now at the
Greek Island of Ikaria.  I presume he owns houses at each
location...heh
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen