[sf-lug] lugradio volunteering?

jim jim at well.com
Fri Apr 11 12:31:32 PDT 2008

   i've changed computers and it's a mess. i hope
those of you who've volunteered remember the day
and time you volunteered for, i'll have trouble
digging that stuff up out of the now-remote email
batches.
   i'll be there both mornings with printed lit
to hand out.
   anything you bring, make arrangements for
someone to watch it if you scatter to other events.
i'll be willing to watch things while i'm there.