[sf-lug] Fwd: [Fwd: LugRadio Live USA 2008 Exhibition]

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:28:09 PDT 2008

I will be coming in on BART to the station in the mall...is that the best
place to get off and walk over?  What building is it going to be in again?
Forgive my ignorance on the names as I am fairly new to the bay area.  I'm
trying my best to get involved, learn place names and meet new people.

Thanks,
Ernest

--
Ernest de Leon