[sf-lug] Fwd: [Fwd: LugRadio Live USA 2008 Exhibition]

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Apr 4 07:31:09 PDT 2008

    thanks, matt, bring whatever you like; let us
know if you want help.
    rick suggested setting up some eye candy
to entice people. kristian may bring a box; i'm
willing to bring a laptop and 17" flat panel
display. we're unclear as to internet connectivity.
    i think it's bring what you can carry in and out:
there may be time to arrange to get in through
the loading bay, maybe not.