[sf-lug] Invitation to participate in Mission District Tech Connect event

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:22:08 PDT 2008

hi,

This is an invitation from Kari Gray, an accomplished outreach worker,
regarding a very large tech demo event here in San Francisco.  I would like
to recommend that you set aside the day, April 26, to come down to speak
with the hundreds of Windows newbies who will be coming to this event.  We
will be needing volunteers to sign up for this event.  It would also be
great if we could get a sign up list on the SF-LUG site.  I can put such a
sign up list on the Digital Tipping Point site, but since SF-LUG is
mentioned in the promotional material, it would probably make much more
sense for SF-LUG to be mentioned there.

This will be a great opportunity to demo Free Software for the hundreds of
newbies and non-profits which attend.  Thanks.